- What is the maximum length of video you can send on WhatsApp?
- How can I send files bigger than 20mb on WhatsApp?
- How can I send a 7 minute video on WhatsApp Iphone?
- How can I send 30 MB video on WhatsApp?
- How can I send a video longer than 30 seconds on WhatsApp?
- Why can’t I send full video on WhatsApp?
- How can I send video on WhatsApp?
- How can I send 10 minute video on WhatsApp?
- How can I send large video on WhatsApp?
What is the maximum length of video you can send on WhatsApp?
16 MBThe maximum file size allowed for all media (photos, videos or voice messages) to be sent or forwarded through WhatsApp is 16 MB on all platforms.
On most phones, this will equal from about 90 seconds to 3 minutes of video.
The maximum video duration will vary based on the quality of your phone’s video camera..
How can I send files bigger than 20mb on WhatsApp?
But thankfully there is a workaround that enables users to share files that are much larger than 100MB using WhatsApp. Enter: Google Drive. The trick to sending large files on WhatsApp lies in uploading these files on Google Drive and then sharing that link with the receiver on WhatsApp.
How can I send a 7 minute video on WhatsApp Iphone?
1. Use Video Compression-Step 1: To ensure the privacy of our media file, we recommend using a video compression app. … Step 2: Upload the video you want to share on a video compression app.Step 3: Click on the video compression size required which should be upto 16MB.Step 4: Download the compressed video file.More items…•
How can I send 30 MB video on WhatsApp?
Step 1: First of all, you need to install Video Converter Android app from Google Play Store, available for free. Step 2: After downloading and installation, open the app. Step 3: Once the app is opened, it will automatically scan all the video files from your phone memory.
How can I send a video longer than 30 seconds on WhatsApp?
You can simply post the first 30 seconds, then post the 30 to 60-second clip as a 2nd status and so on. Alternatively, If you don’t want to spend the time to precisely cut the video, you can use an app called WhatsCut Pro+. It will save your time and let you easily cut your longer video into 30-second pieces.
Why can’t I send full video on WhatsApp?
If you choose an existing video that is larger than 16 MB, then you will have the option to trim the length of the video before sending it. If you are trying to send a video that you have previously received, please use the Forward button to forward the video via WhatsApp.
How can I send video on WhatsApp?
Firstly you can click on the camera button to the right of the chatbox. This will open the camera. Here you can either record a video or select a video from your phone gallery. The video selected or shot will then be immediately sent to your friend.
How can I send 10 minute video on WhatsApp?
Step 1 First of all, you’ll need to go to the Google Play Store and find a video converter app that lets you trim your large video. Step 2 Secondly, use the app to cut your videos to several clips, which are smaller the 16MB. Step 3 Now, you can send the clips one by one on WhatsApp.
How can I send large video on WhatsApp?
Here are the steps for the same:Upload the desired file on Google Drive through the Blue ‘Plus’ icon on the app. … Once uploaded, copy the link to the file by long pressing it and opting for ‘Copy the link’. … Open WhatsApp and simply paste and share the link with your contacts.